October 13,14, 20 & 21, 2017
Ghost Walk is a one-mile historic walking tour which begins each night at 6:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave., N.W. Guided tours will leave every 10 minutes from the church parking lot and will include stops along Warren’s Millionaire’s Row where actors will portray the restless spirits of people who once lived in Trumbull County. The last tour departs the church parking lot at 9 p.m.
Ghost Walk gives the participants a little insight into the lives of those who lived and died in Trumbull County. Guided tours leave from the First Presbyterian Church and makes stops along Millionaires’ Row where actors portray restless spirits.
Advance ticket sales are available at the following locations:
- Beautiful Whirl’d – 141 W. Market St, Warren, Ohio 44481
- Lime Tree Restaurant – 187 W Market St, Warren, OH 44481
- Mocha House – 467 High St, Warren, Ohio 44481
- Simpson Gallery & Gifts – 2308 Elm Rd, Warren, Ohio 44483
- Trumbull Art Gallery – 158 North Park Ave., Warren, Ohio 44481
- The Fine Arts Council – Art on Park 180 North Park Ave., Warren, Ohio 44481
Tickets: Adults $9.00 Children 12 & under $5.00
You can reserve your tickets online, receive a $1.00 per ticket discount and pick your tickets up at the door.
Click the following links to reserve tickets.
Tickets purchased or reserved in advance receive a $1.00 discount per ticket.
This year’s ticket stub can be used for the following deals before or after the walk:
- Beautiful Whirl’d – $1.00 hot chocolate, a free cookie and 20% off food order (good event days till 10:30 p.m.)
- The Lime Tree – 15% off food purchase (good thru October)
- The Mocha House – free hot chocolate or regular coffee with any purchase (good events days).
- Nova Coffee – 10% off (good thru October)
- The Speakeasy- 10% off food purchase (good thru October)